London Congestion Zone Checker
The London Congestion zone checker is an application that is designed to show you how many miles you are away from the Congestion zone and will alert you when you have entered the zone and remind you to pay the charge.
It has the following features:
- Shows you how many miles you are from the London congestion zone.
- Alerts you when you have entered the congestion zone by popping up a message box and sending you an email as a reminder to pay the congestion charge.
- Has links to convenient way to pay the charge either online, by text message or at a shop.
- Records your last entry point and date and determines the next date you would potentially need to pay the charge taking into account whether you are a registered resident within the congestion zone or not.
- Will automatically take into account the date of the planned closure of the western extension zone with no program update necessary.
- Takes into account bank holidays and the free period between Christmas and New Year, and has the correct time accurate to a second so you will only be alerted to pay the charge during the chargeable hours.
- Obtains your current latitude and longitude position from your device's inbuilt GPS receiver and takes into account the accuracy of the position so as to inform you whether you are inside, outside or on the border of the congestion zone.
- Will work on the iPhone, Blackberry Bold, and most other smart phones with GPS capabilities. It will even work on a laptop with a mobile broadband connection using Firefox or Safari as your web browser, or Internet Explorer with Google Gears installed.
- No installation is required. Simply go to the following web page to check your position.
To try it please click on the link to the London Congestion Zone Checker.
The program is free for the first month and then just 2 pounds a month with no minimum term.
London Congestion Zone Checker Details on the Congestion Zone About W A Bridge Ltd